The starting point of any relationship between and employer and an employee should be a written Contract of Employment that sets out each person’s obligations to the other, a complaints procedure and a disciplinary procedure.
Unfortunately, relationships sometimes break down, and when they do, you want to be sure that the next steps you take are the right ones. That’s when you need to call upon our experience.
Our employment law solicitors can advise you on all aspects of:
- Contracts of Employment
- Complaints procedures and disciplinary procedures
- Employment Appeals Tribunals
- Applications to Rights Commissioners/Equality Tribunal
- Claims for breach of Contract of employment
- Applications to the Workplace Relations Commission